Submitted by Meichle Latham (Cohort 7)
On-line application available 4.2.18 @ https://ccwny.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Provide clinical and administrative oversight of CCB services delivered to public, parochial and charter schools in the eight counties of WNY.
- Exemplify Catholic Charities’ mission, vision, guiding principles and policies and procedures
- Promote adherence to high ethical standards, consistent with the Catholic Charities’ Corporate Compliance Program, Code of Ethics, legal mandates & labor laws, NYS Justice Center, NYS, OMH, managing contractual regulations and other accreditation standards.
- Communicate regulations, standards, applicable policies and procedures to team members and monitor compliance. Maintain SBS program policies & procedures and uniform practice standards that align with above standards; Compile in program operations manual(s).
- Provide leadership for and direct administrative, clinical and supportive supervision (team and individual) of CCB’s SBS programs: In-School Social Work Program, Closing the Gap – Site Facilitator program, Comprehensive School Services.
- Conduct provisional and annual performance evaluations as required; maintain performance accountability and implement corrective supervisory action as warranted. Promote and reinforce client-centered, strengths-based, solution-focused trauma-informed care in the context of systems. Cultivate a culture of sensitivity and respect for diversity.
- Ensure completion/renewal of related contracts and MOUs within designated timeframes.
- Ensure active membership status with paid dues .
- Serve as liaison with Catholic schools, coordinating routine ISSWP supervisor meetings with Superintendent of Catholic schools, and responding to Catholic schools’ requests/ concerns. Routinely evaluate stakeholder (families, partner providers, community, funders, donors, employees) satisfaction and likeliness to promote CCB and SBS programs.
- Develop, manage and monitor SBS program budgets. Monitor monthly revenue/expense reports and contract partners’ adherence to MOU/contract and funder requirements, and achievement of program outcomes within budget. Designate and monitor staffing allocations to ensure accurate alignment with assigned program/service responsibilities within program budgets.
- Develop and oversee CCB SBS department Case Management database system/supervisor queries. Compile and analyze all data to ensure compliance with contract and funder requirements, agency policies and procedures, and program tenets.
- Identify, explore and develop opportunities to enhance, market, and expand existing services and programs to Catholic, public, private, and charters schools throughout WNY.
- Develop and maintain strategies to promote program utilization and funding, including routine utilization of CCB SBS webpage, program brochures, program banners, and social media.
- Generate quarterly (PQI), semi-annual and annual reports in alignment with agency, PQI, program and funder standards. Provide required program and fiscal reports/data in compliance with funder timelines. Routinely review PQI reports with program team members, evaluate program compliance with Performance Quality Improvement plans.
- Cultivate and expand strategic, strong and resilient relationships with key stakeholders, service and funding partners, and data evaluator(s) to assure effective coordination of services and collective solution-building.
- Actively participate on CCB leadership teams, steering committees and in agency-sponsored and Diocese-sponsored events. Participate in monthly New Hire Orientation to welcome new employees, educate about SBS programs and promote intra-agency collaboration and encourage employee participation in agency committees, projects and activities.
- Construct and facilitate agency-wide School Services Collaboration Team quarterly meetings to ensure collaboration and integrated care coordination among CCB programs. Maintain SBS team directory, CCSSCT committee information and minutes on CCB intranet.
- Provide direct personnel functions to sustain a staffing plan that supports productivity of personnel and ensures achievement of program objectives. Ensure proper and timely completion of personnel clearances to adhere to CCB and contract regulatory/procedural compliance
- Coordinate, monitor and respond to reliable program support/systems, remote access, equipment and supplies needs to foster quality service delivery and timely data entry in compliance with established program tenets.
- EDUCATION: Master in Social Work or related field, and
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Seven years’ experience, with at least three years’ experience in supervisory experience, and
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to engage, lead and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated agility, initiative, ability to work independently and efficiently (effective organizational and time management skills) and produce results
- Experience with provision of services to urban youth and their families, school systems
- In-depth familiarity with WNY community and continuum of human services (health, behavioral health and social services) systems, organizations and resources, including familiarity with children’s health home care management.
- Fluent in various computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel) and electronic database systems
- Requires travel – must possess valid NYS driver license and agency-required level of auto insurance coverage and be able to travel as needed within the eight county WNY region.
- Must be prepared to work a flexible schedule in order to participate in agency-related activities/events that may take place outside of typical business hours.